You have excess to do on laptops. Acer understands you! The United States is a hub of technologies and advanced people. To survive here, you need to be quick and fast. Well, technology has made everything go in a quick way, when are you accessing it fully?
Established in 1976, Acer is the top leading ICT (Information and Communication technology) Company has its presence in over 160 countries. It believes in the world of technology where software and hardware open up new possibilities for consumers and businesses. Last month, Acer won 13 Red Hot Design Awards 2018. Innovations arrive with great efforts. It lets users be cognizant of every device, they are using.
Not only devices and accessories, the company is successful in delivering Acer replacements parts to users. Moreover, you will get knowledge about different parts its tablets and laptops and latest updates of its automation. For instance, suppose the port of your laptop is not working and you are unable to describe it while browsing for the new one. How will you manage it? We are here to help you by providing this implicit guide while looking for different ports.
Different ports used in a Laptop-
· Modem Port: It connects to an internal modem of a laptop or telephone line. With the help of data cable, it also connects to the internet. This port is a four or six wire connection in the US.
· Express Card Slot: It is the most significant and largest extension part of a laptop. One can avail it for adapter, memory, wireless network card, and memory cards. Mainly, it is an interface to connect peripheral devices to a laptop.
· Audio Port: As the name defines, it is used to connect headphones, microphone, speakers, and other audio port.
· Legacy Port: This port is not used mostly, but is mostly plugged for modem line. Shaped like a D, old LCD televisions can be connected as well.
· DVI Port: It is common in almost every laptop.
· Ethernet: Also, known as RJ-45, it is used for the wired network.
· Thunderbolt 3: It is the latest and fastest that can transfer data up to 40 Gbps.
· Firewire: Found in most of the laptop, it is used for transferring data up to 480 Mbps.
So, now you are aware of almost every port, you can easily look for it whenever you need it for the next time. The services by e-commerce sites are all set to meet all your requirements, even if it is Acer tablet screen replacement.